Wednesday, October 05, 2005

First and Last

I didn't get Tagged or anything, I just saw this on another blog and thought I would do the same. It may be fun to read a few years down the road.

First Memory:
I have a horrible memory. I vaguely remember sharing a room with my brother and we would throw his baby blanket back and forth.

First Kiss:
YUK! This random guy named John something. It was in the 7th grade at the park behind my house. I'm sure my mom was watching the entire time. I remember just running home and swishing my mouth out with sweet tea.

First Concert:
Does Sesame Street Live count? I was 5.

First Love:
My first TRUE love is James. I never truly loved anyone before him. I did have a "boyfriend" a couple of years in Elementary school named Aaron Fowler. In the bottom of one of my drawers in Lubbock it still says, "I love Aaron and he loves me!" Hilarious.

First thing you think in the morning:
How many more times can I hit snooze before I HAVE to get up?

First book you remember loving:
The Three Billy Goats Gruff

First pet:
Jessie Blue. He was some kind of a husky dog. I don't really remember him too much. I do know that my Papa gave me a chick for Easter one year, and Jessie Blue ate him.

First question you'll ask in Heaven:
I have absolutely no idea. Maybe, how in the world am I deserving of this?

First thing you think of when you hear the word vacation:
Here's a few words: sleep, relax, sun, beach, reading lots of magazines, peaceful...

First best friend:
Probably Anna Maria in Elementary school. I haven't talked to her since the 6th grade, but I remember loving spending time with her. She always had really fun toys. I remember very well when her dad died. That is one of the first times I remember being truly sad!

Last time you dressed up:
This morning. I have to dress up every day for work.

Last thing you ate:
Chocolate chip cookie. There is ALWAYS food up here.

Last CD you bought:
Bethany Dillon. I bought it for my parents, but I totally forgot to give it to them when they left on Sunday. Oops. (She's awesome if you're into Contemporary Christian music. She's only 16, but she has an amazing voice)

Last time you cried:
About 2 hours ago. One of those days....

Last time you told someone you loved them:
I told Kaitlyn this morning when I dropped her off at school.

Last really fun thing you did:
Two nights ago I played with Kaitlyn for a really long time. We painted more pumpkins, colored together, made puppets, danced, sang, did puzzles, read books.. man - that girl just has my whole heart!

Last thing you watched on TV:
Oprah. I tivo it and watch it at night before I go to bed.

Last Halloween costume:
Last year our block had a halloween party. I was a hula girl. Thanks to Meredith Moore for lending me the costume!

Last Concert attended:
Ray Charles. James's mom won tickets on the radio and gave them to us. It was actually really good!

I'm not going to TAG anyone, but If you would like to join in, I would love to read it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Where are you staying this weekend? I'll look for you Friday night! Can't wait to see Julie too....it's been forever.

swatterson said...

great list! I loved the "wasing your mouth out with sweet tea after your first kiss" part. haha :)

Anonymous said...

Man when I saw your first kiss was from John I was really disturbed, especially when I thought James was writing this. Though I thought him crying two hours ago and admitting to it was very..........mature.