Saturday, October 22, 2005

I'm so Lonely

So Leslie is out of town, kaitlyn is out of town. Party time!!! . . . Nope. Too quiet. I miss some things on the weekend

I miss:
Kaitlyn's footsteps around the house
Leslie telling me to go do something
Kaitlyn always wanting to go outside
Leslie telling me to get that bug
Kaitlyn wanting to do "flips"
Leslie groaning when Kaitlyn jumps on her stomache
Kaitlyn spilling half of dinner on the floor
Leslie looking for some sort of activity to go to
Kaitlyn walking around in my shoes
Leslie wearing my shirts

That is just what I miss up till now. She gets back tomorrow around noon and then we go get Kaitlyn. She cleaned up the house real nice and I plan to keep it that way.

On the way to dropping Kaitlyn off in Synder (where I met up with the in-laws) Kaitlyn was in her cute moods where she talks and sings to herself. She told me that she was a sugar bear. I said "Sugar Bear?" She said," I'm daddy's Sugar Bear!" She's right. Then she proceeded to sing the I love you song to about every person in our immediate family. Then she wanted participation from me and would sing the song and only say half of their first name and I was to fill in the rest. I did ok for a while but then I missed one. She sang I love you Pa . . . ppa (that's what I said). She stopped and corrected me by saying not Pappa but Pappy. I apologized and we continued with Pappa coming up next.

So to summerize I miss my ladies and now I have two women correcting me at the house.

Good day dear diary

1 comment:

Sam said...

I miss:

When you tried to maintain some semblance of masculinity