Friday, September 23, 2005

McDonalds

I know I posted already today, but I have to share my frustrations about McDonalds. I know they are all about customer service, and "We love to see you smile," but I'm so annoyed. I am very appreciative that the drive thru line always moves very quickly. But when I am still at the first window paying for my food, and I look up and see some employee literally hanging out of the window holding my bag of food - as if I am supposed to just drive and grab it without even stopping - I get so annoyed!!! I don't know why this bothers me so much. But, please. Just sit tight, and when I pull up to the second window, then you can hand me my food and I will be on my way. There is no need to hang it out the window.

4 comments:

hejlyeah said...

Haha! That DID make me laugh!!! Love ya.

Anonymous said...

I know, huh? McDonalds at 4th and Slide does that very same thing! I hate it!

MereMoore said...

OH I can TOTALLY see you getting annoyed!!! I just remember the sonic days! whew-got a few free lunches there b/c of your impatience!! haha...good times!

Becky Martin said...

It gives fast food a whole new meaning! Ahh...fast food, that's something I gave up when job stuff became uncertain because I knew I was spending a lot on it and I could save money by eating at home. I could still go for a Big Mac every now and then, though!