Friday, September 30, 2005

My Predictions

Okay, so if Vaughn is really dead, then there is no more Alias for me. I will only continue to watch if I can see that there is hope of his return. My prediction is he is still alive. Here's how:

When he was about to "die", Jack said he would do anything he could to help Sydney and Vaughn. The next thing you see is Sydney giving Vaughn something to drink. My vote is that whatever she gave him would make him appear to be dead...only to be transported elsewhere. (Remember Emily Sloan?) At the funeral Sydney and Jack just kept looking at eachother in an odd way. Either they were just both in shock, or they have another agenda. I choose to believe the latter. AND, Sydney never cried. Sydney cried at EVERYTHING.

Anyway, just my prediction. Anyone else that watched it have any thoughts?

9 comments:

James M. said...

Your prediction!? More like your friend who read on a website prediction.

Vaugh will still be on the show just in a limited capacity only to leave at the end of this season because of some significant void he had is filled.

leslie said...

Whatever James. You know what I mean. Aren't you supposed to be working?

James M. said...

Working it. I'm in El Centro Cafe giving price quotes on pork skin (literally). So just making sure that this "prediction" you heard was credited appropriately.

I now look forward to installing a heating element on a dryer that could be older than me.

Jealous?

Wendy said...

Julie's theory inspired me to continue watching Alias too. It does make sense - Sydney should have been way more torn up about it than she was, Jack should have been comforting her more than he was, and no one from APO was teary at the funeral. I'm going with that theory. I just hope it becomes apparent soon.

Becky Martin said...

I agree with the distress of thinking he may be dead. I also agree with the theory that he was made to look dead so he could be transported and his enemies would think he's dead. He's just such good eye candy they can't have him totally gone!

Alyssa said...

I LOVED your prediction!!!! It really gave me hope---- I know that i cannot continue to support Alias if Vaughn is gone.

We never saw his body in the coffin either..... he has got to be around somewhere....

hejlyeah said...

No way is Vaughn dead. I agree with your prediction!

Anonymous said...

Vaughn is not dead. I think the sad realization is that he will not reappear for a while and then in like the last episode Sydney will tote their baby out to some secluded beach house and they will retire from the CIA together. I am beginning to realize the depth of my obssessive problems with the show. I keep feeling like someone I knew in real life died! Julie

MereMoore said...

I LOVE IT!!! PLEASE LET THAT BE!!! I was so sad-he can't be dead! No way! I am OUT if he is gone!