Monday, September 05, 2005

My response to being Tagged

7 Things to do before I die:
1. Walk Kaitlyn down the aisle
2. Watch Manchester United play in the "Theater of Dreams"
3. Take Leslie to Prince Edward Island
4. Be on a game show
5. Eat Lobster in Maine
6. Own a boat and 2 jetskis
7. To be decided

7 Things I can do: (I wish it wasn't seven because I may stretch it alittle)
1. Hold a soccerball on eat foot for a minute
2. Change out lightbulbs in most houses
3. Add large numbers in my head
4. Remember most dates, times and clothing of all the significant events in my life
5. Type 40 words a minute without using homerow (jealous)
6. 10 pushups
7. take very long naps

7 Things I can't do:
1. Pick up clothes
2. Biting my nails
3. stop listening to rap music
4. dunk a basketball or shoot one
5. keep Kaitlyn from falling down
6. understand why Leslie loves People magazine
7. Apologize enough for all the stupid things I do

7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex.
I will just say things that attract me to Leslie:
1. Freckles
2. Red Hair
3. Her heart
4. The way she is with Kaitlyn, such a special bond
5. Her passion for God and how she is always looking for ways to help
6. Her uncanny ability to beat me in any sport she chooses
7. She loves me like the song

7 Things I say most often:
1. Interesting
2. Sweetheart
3. I'm sorry, I'm an idiot
4. Don't do that
5. Hmm
6. You're right, I'm wrong
7. Is the TV bothering you?

7 Celebrity Crushes:
1. Ali Latier
2. Amanda Peet
3. The chick from "The Notebook"
4. Elizabeth Shue
5. TBD
6. TBD
7. TBD

7 People I want to do my list:
Brad
June
Kevin
Lane (clean version please)
Any othere male that admits they read this blog

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hollyfouts said...

I am trying to get Lane to do this. Maybe if I can get him to read yours he'll think it's a little more macho thing to do.

Kristen OQ said...

I tried with Kevin too - but no luck so far. James, maybe you will inspire him...and I would LOVE to read Lane's!

MereMoore said...

Good Luck on the Brad thing...Maybe I will fill it out by doing some undercover investigating!

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of Kaitlyn on skates...may take a while to being tagged, but I'll think on it :)

leslie said...

That was fun to read. Although, I'm a bit surprised that you left Mia Hamm out of your celebrity crushes. And it must be some crush if you can't even remember "that chics" name from The Notebook. Rachel McAdams. Just FYI.