Friday, September 30, 2005

Another Post!

Top 10 Things Going on Right Now: (Can you tell I'm kind of bored?)

1. I went and had lunch with Kaitlyn at her school today. Friday is pizza day. Sharyl (her teacher) is the most punctual person ever. When I got there I asked Kaitlyn, "Are you having pizza today?" And Kaitlyn said, "Yep, when the timer goes off." Wow.. her teacher literally sets a timer to go off at 12:00 on the dot, and then all the kids cheer, and she passes out the pizza!

2. Kaitlyn has 2 PRECIOUS little boys that were evacuees from Katrina in her class. They are so cute. I could tell when I went up there today that they just crave attention. So sweet....

3. My parents are coming in town this weekend! I always look forward to them visiting. (Kaitlyn really likes it too!) It's been awhile since they have been here, so that should be fun.

4. Kaitlyn as not slept through the night in her own bed in over 2 weeks. What is going on??

5. Gill (the family fish) went belly up today. Poor Gill. Should we tell Kaitlyn? He did live in her room.....

6. I have a cavity that hurts really bad. Go ahead and get mad at me Meredith.

7. James hasn't had a coke in almost one week! Way to go!

8. Tomorrow is picture day for the Butterflies (James's soccer team) That should be fun. Kaitlyn has her own uniform, so maybe we can sneak her in the picture. Game time is at 12:15. Hopefully it's not a repeat of last weeks game.

9. I am still trying to figure out ways Michael Vaughn is still alive.

10. It's Friday!!!

Hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!

3 comments:

poe said...

Thanks . . . didn't know that Michael Vaughn had died. I knew somehow I would find out what happened last season. No one here has last years episodes (the finale). So, we are taping until we find a way to watch last year's. If you disclose any more on your blog, I'll not be able to visit!

Meredith said...

i knew we should have fixed that cavity when you were down here!! why the crap didnt we>> its not like we didnt have time! :)

hejlyeah said...

Is it weird that I stress about Alias at least once a day? I can't wait until Thursday.